Jump to content

Best Non-wall Setup For (4) 15's In A Blazer?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I did the first one, Fallen over on ROE is the genius behind the bandpass design. Bandpass design is just a bit beyond my level right now, but building them is a different story. Gimme the plans I can build anything :)

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Posted

Man, I would pay good money for that BP design. I have the same problem with my ride. My bass is loud and hurts your ears from the loudness, but the lows are lacking.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

How does the 6th order bandpass box sound? Does it give lows and loud? Can do flex and shake stuff?

Posted

6th order it is. Build log to come...

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2695 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...