Second Skin Audio

2 Q's

D_Bass

i know me and accord had a conversation on my new setup. but what can i use to power both 12 Q's at the same time?? using RF of course

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

What features are you adding, if any? Also, did you want one or two amps? If one I'd look at the t20001db, if two th t10001db. The q's are rated at 1k rms ea. so Those are the amps i'd be lookin at. Plus rf amps, for their power (from everything i read), you "could" be lookin at more then 2k watts from the 2000db. But they will deffinately do 2k and push the Q's nicely.

I agree with dlheights!  I'd also check out the new '07 T1500-1bd! I hear it's putting out close to 2k rms.  I'm running 2 q18s off a old Hifonics Brutus bx1500d.  Along with my Three.1 and Epicenter, it pushes my Qs pretty hard, shaking my Explorer apart!! LOL!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

What features are you adding, if any? Also, did you want one or two amps? If one I'd look at the t20001db, if two th t10001db. The q's are rated at 1k rms ea. so Those are the amps i'd be lookin at. Plus rf amps, for their power (from everything i read), you "could" be lookin at more then 2k watts from the 2000db. But they will deffinately do 2k and push the Q's nicely.

you will be only because fosgate is that damn good and their amps are CEA-2006 Compliant
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived