this is me and treossi's video. he's the one talking

edit: btw we will do another one soon and have alot of questions on what we're gonna ask.

Edited by Krannyman92

I think that is one of the most pointless video's ever. Calling a car audio shop is only going to get you the recommendations of the products they sell. at the end of the day they are there to make money, and they do that by selling their product

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

apparently a ported box puts less pressure on your woofer

Inside the frequency band, it causes less stress on your subwoofer than a sealed enclosure......

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

you called Cali, Illinois, and Alabama?.... DAM. what kind of telephone service do you have? you must get a killer deal on 'long distance' hah

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I would hope the people at Fry's would be able to answer every question that was asked, because when I worked there, we had car stereo video conferencing every Thursday, car and home audio training by the manufacturers all the time, every manufacturer we sold, every year, through the year ( about once a month)

The people at my Fry's I worked at knew there shit, and were MECP certified.

I was car stereo sales at the Campbell store, and install manager in San Jose

Was trained a min of 4 hrs a year on:

Kicker, Cerwin Vega(home and car), Pioneer, Kenwood(home and car), Sony, Harman Kardon/JBL(home and car), Soundstream, Panasonic and Bose home- And if installing, besides these classes, we needed to be MECP certified, or we couldn't install

That was all 2000 and before, but I would hope they kept up there standards

Hearing some of these is a big ass joke though... lol Should be fired!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.