Thinkin Of A New Car: Got Caddy Cts On The Mind

black on black looks good ....and u also need black clothes ... :P

Posted Image

that caddy is siiiiiiiick!!!

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Although I think them Caddy's are sick.... Just remember that the American Automotive industry is still quite shakey. That's why for the time being I bought rock solid German engineering. Then once the market here gets better is when I'll go back to buying American. It would suck to buy a car of that value and watch GM go belly up (although none of us want to see this happen).

I'll tell ya too...talk about the best of all three worlds...got comfort, got speed and the car handles like it's on rails :D

Weight

Unladen - 3594 (3605) lbs

Weight distribution, front/rear – 51.5/48.5 %

Performance

Liter/type - Twin Turbo 3.0/inline 6

Nominal output - hp/rpm 300/5800

Max. torque lb-ft/rpm - 300/1400-5000

Top speed - 150 mph

Acceleration 0-60 mph – 5.4 sec

And I am still seeing an average of 24mpg :drinks:

Posted Image

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

the new cts's are straight luxury we just sold an 08 ctsv a few days ago and lets just say the owner did a nice peel out.. yess the american economy sucks but caddy isnt going anywere they have money in reserves.. and ford even said they would back up caddy since caddy was originally a ford company. steve here is a few cars that i have personally driven to and from auctions and am impressed with.

acura tl and tsx

any audi i love the a6 it was very smooth.

the bmw x6 was very smooth and had a crisp acceleration

my favorite car of all of them was the new hyundai genesis a little more pricy but omfg was the car nice nice nice some lady traded it in on a new corvette.

the new rx8s are nice to they have alot of room while still feeling like your the only person in the car. and if you can try any of the new mitsu's the eclipse galant or even the new evo :).. but those cars that i listed were above par with anything i have driven and when you accelerate you didnt feel like you were moving but the speedo is soon at 100 lol.. nice cars.

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

ive been wanting a new car for a while now but im tryin to find a way to do it and still love my Tahoe at the same time.

Anyway im taking tomorrow off because something minor broke on the hoe last nite causing a tow ride home......after i fix it in the morning i think im gonna go test drive CTS's......

dont hold me to it, its just ideas right now, if i REALLY like it ill get it but its not a sure thing yet :)

Good for you man! It must be nice to have a toy and a nice luxury car for everyday- that is my plan for next year when the PT is paid off, but I want something from the German Big 3 - Audi, Benz or Bimmer! :D

....by SQ with throttle, do you mean one T15K in the trunk??? :P

Also, have you seen those Caddy SRX (small SUV)? Kinda like a mini Escalade and you could probably still get an 18 in the back with lottsa extra space!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Do it steve! Don't be scared!

Lol, I'd roll with it, it'll be a cool build for the forum too.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Although I think them Caddy's are sick.... Just remember that the American Automotive industry is still quite shakey. That's why for the time being I bought rock solid German engineering. Then once the market here gets better is when I'll go back to buying American. It would suck to buy a car of that value and watch GM go belly up (although none of us want to see this happen).

I'll tell ya too...talk about the best of all three worlds...got comfort, got speed and the car handles like it's on rails :D

Weight

Unladen - 3594 (3605) lbs

Weight distribution, front/rear – 51.5/48.5 %

Performance

Liter/type - Twin Turbo 3.0/inline 6

Nominal output - hp/rpm 300/5800

Max. torque lb-ft/rpm - 300/1400-5000

Top speed - 150 mph

Acceleration 0-60 mph – 5.4 sec

And I am still seeing an average of 24mpg :drinks:

Posted Image

ill vouch this idea. for the same or alil less your could do a BMW 3series or a Mercedes C-class. Not only are they a nice cars, like the caddy cts, but the German engineering is almost flawless. You will be happy w/ which ever one, but... it is undeniable that Cadillac is going under w/ the other American cars. NTM, BMW has that "certified BMW" stuff with a crazy warranty, and great CS. You could may be even get a 5 series, that would look mean on 22's.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i would get the cts nice looking car post some pics up of what your lookin at... but we wont hold you too it lol...

Edited by BURRITO
quit bitching!

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>