New Spl Record

UKnoitsMe

I believe Craig Butler & Team broke a new World Record over the weekend at SBN 09 with a run of 181.7. Not sure if that's official or not, but still VERY impressive!!!!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Iwas next to it when he burped it and its funny how NOT loud it is outside of that thing. If its a record then hell yeah great weekend!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

thats insane....thats a good thing it wasnt loud outside of the vehicle..shows they got it sealed up that good

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Extreme SPL vehicles are usually not exceptionally loud outside because any sound/pressure leaking outside is going to cost your db's. and even tenth's of a db make a huge difference.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

yeah, I was standing at the end of the lane looking at some cars, heard over the PA "with all the hype, it better be good" s-i-l-e-n-c-e, and then "181.7, that's a new world record" I was like, WTF just happened, I heard nothing. Then they started unbolting the doors, and moving the van out of the lane.

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

I like loud, every day driver kinda cars, and am not very fascinated with competition vehicles, but either way, that is a trememndous fete. It took two years to beat the old record. :clapping:

Archived