meade916 Posted February 13, 2007 Report Posted February 13, 2007 a repost from USAMPFREAK: (deserved to be in two areas) http://www.metacafe.com/watch/427949/how_s...are_made/ enjoy! Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Mr. 973808 Posted February 13, 2007 Report Posted February 13, 2007 Nice. Too bad I don't have a machine to lathe some of the pieces or to magnetize the the pieces :'( but cool stuff Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Guest MegaloManiac Posted February 13, 2007 Report Posted February 13, 2007 i saw this video on tv cool find Quote
01xtreme Posted February 15, 2007 Report Posted February 15, 2007 I caught it on "How It's Made". I am addicted to that show. I found it really interesting. Quote My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
groundpounder2k2 Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 Bump................. Quote My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.