Voltage drop? Put a meter on the DC input of the amp and see if when you hear it "dipping" if the voltage is also dipping..

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

I have this same problem. Searched every forum known to man, found a couple threads from people with the same problem but there was no definitive answer. My car is in the shop tell tuesday so I can't do any testing on it. I'm thinking it's either amp or possibly RCA related. It's extremely frustrating.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

your pulling 600 amps of power and only generating 190 and wondering about voltage drop? i know you got batteries, but still..........

Every thread I've read about this problem, nobody had voltage drop. Not saying it's not the case, could be with this guy. I have a 200 amp Iraggi alt, with a PM d3400 and d3100 in the trunk. Using a Memphis 4kw on my subs. I'll check the voltage when I get my car back, but I'm not so sure it's the issue. My batts rest at 13 volts, so the must be getting a good charge.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

• 2 weeks later...

so since my last post ive had a new problem add to the list. now the subs would literally just stop playin, but everything was still on and playing. then come right back in seconds later. sometimes it would do this a few times in a row then stop. sometimes it would do it once and not do it for a few hours. i did manage to figure out the problem tho. i assumed it would be between either my subwoofer preout on my head unit or the linedriver ive been usin. i moved my linedriver out to an area i could easily see it. and when it startin to cut out and drop in sound, i noticed random lights on it flickering. one of them was the maxed out light, which its not even at max. its only at maybe 4 volts and it goes to 8 i think. another tip off was it sounded louder at 4 volts than at 7 XD.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc