last sunday...i actually did some blocking ...on the hood and fenders....first time actually working on the car ...since the "move".....well...I had to remove the screws.....temporarily holding the hood skin on the car....to do the blocking.....

Monday....beautiful day...so i go home for lunch...get the Cav out.....head back to work....

Clippin down BensenRoad....lunch hour....40 mph....WHOOOOOSH......

fuckin hood skin.....and the 2 middle sections...straight lift up...fly over the roof....and splash all over the road.....

and proceed to be run over by a half ton chevy....I whip a big nasty illigal uturn......pull into lowenberg technoligys....

jump out of my car.....run out and get my parts off the road........slap the hood skin back on the car....throw the scoop centers.....in the passenger seat.....and putter back to work.....hoping a gust of wind,,,,dont lift that sombish off again....

i get back to work....I am now 10 minutes late.....i get out of the car...and realize i haz no cellphonez......the motherfucker was in my lap....when i jumped out of the goddamned car.....to retrieve my front clip...from traffic....

I pull the hooskin off.....throw it in the yard...at work....and haull ass back to lowenberg technoligys.....and there is my phone....laying in the driveway.....grabs...my phone.....head back to work....it is now 12:57.....and today im punching out at 1;00 ....to go to court.....which went well.....I got my Joint custody....of my son memphis...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

ouch. hopefully your next few days are better

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/