I HAD, but can't find an older 1200 watt KICKER amp, but like I say, can't find it, that....or somebody jacked it out of the garage! I'll probabley go with a KICKER SX900.2, specs:

425 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms (850 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms)

variable high-pass (10 Hz - 16 kHz, 36 dB/octave) and low-pass (30 Hz - 20 kHz, 36 dB/octave) filters

4 memory banks store intricate EQ cut/boost, low-pass crossover, phase, bass boost, sub-sonic filter, and compression settings.

I know a guy with a audio shop in town, I can get it for like $300 or less.

sounds nice. as you can see by my sig, i want to go big. lol. do you do comps? i'm hoping to make it a daily driver too, so that's why i want a truck and only 4 15"s so i can still use it as a daily driver.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

sounds nice. as you can see by my sig, i want to go big. lol. do you do comps? i'm hoping to make it a daily driver too, so that's why i want a truck and only 4 15"s so i can still use it as a daily driver.

OOOHHHH....I just noticed "Audio: started by the end of this year", at first glance, I thought you had ALL that $h!t. I guess I should maybe put what I have/hope to have in my sig....haven't done that yet!

So....what do YOU HAVE?

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

OOOHHHH....I just noticed "Audio: started by the end of this year", at first glance, I thought you had ALL that $h!t. I guess I should maybe put what I have/hope to have in my sig....haven't done that yet!

So....what do YOU HAVE?

lol. nothing yet. only 15 so i don't have any money for about another month. then i'll start getting some stuff. right now, i'm just working on bedroom. i have a 300 watt mobile authority amp, 145 watt PSU, a dual 60 watt H/U, 1 6.5" roadmaster, 5 durabrand tweeters. it sucks, i know. but it gets loud as is so i'm not gonna do much more. just drop another $100 to get 5 new sets of roadmasters and take out the durabrand tweeters and that'll be it. it's just a computer sound system so i don't need big.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

get the hoe! WAY better on gas and looks better imo...if meade can get 4 18s in his and 20,000+ watts im sure you can get 4 15s in one!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

get the hoe! WAY better on gas and looks better imo...if meade can get 4 18s in his and 20,000+ watts im sure you can get 4 15s in one!

That's what I'm talkin bout!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

lol. now i can't wait till next year when i get it!! goin fo da hoe fo sho. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300