In Norcal How Much Are The Tickets For Being To Loud

is the music audible over 50 ft an actual law? if so, even stock stereos can do that. I've been pulled over once for my stereo being too loud and I thought the only way you could get a ticket was if you were hitting over 140 dbs? I only had 2 old blown hx2 10s so I argued with the cop for a couple minutes and he let me go. I told him unless he had a temlab meter there was nothing he could do and there was no way I could hit anywhere near 140 dbs.

if the 50 foot rule is a real law that sux.

i'll let you know when mine gets here got one sat morning. i wonder what its going to cost to . but mine says 400 + feet away :fool::pardon: :censored: pos pig :aggressive: damm pig had another car pulled over in the mall parking lot i pull off the highway turned it down when i came up to the light in town then pull into the mall parking lot bam f**king pig giving someone a ticket walks right out in front of me didn't even get a chance to run :D and told me to park F :censored: ck. asshole had the nerve to tell me he heard me pulling off the highway and that it sounds nice and likes my door panels then gives me a f**ken ticket. :D hmm i wonder since i was in the mall parking lot if i can get out of it

smdsig2.jpg