im sorry bro, i hope things get cleared up on monday for you tho!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im sorry bro, i hope things get cleared up on monday for you tho!

it just sucks, u get promoted because ur opposed to be the "hero" and better than all the other managers and be different in a good way and all that fucking pressure they put on me, than sayin we have to be there on time, I mean the thing that upsets me is Even though I was late, I still got in so there was no need to panic in the first place but the way they was tellin me is at 7 am they lock the doors.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I did not pay it late I had 10 days to pay it, I send it out the 2nd day after I got it.

theres no way it took that long for them to receive it.

it's 3/20 today. I got that ticket like around middle of February because that's my birth month.

I don't have the ticket on me it's in my car but i'm pretty damn sure it was February because I got the ticket before my birthday which is 2/26/87.

dam dude it looks like they messed up! they didnt assess fees untill 3/17 which would be way late if you payed before 2/26... i mean the ticket wasnt even filed untill the 3rd.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dam dude it looks like they messed up! they didnt assess fees untill 3/17 which would be way late if you payed before 2/26... i mean the ticket wasnt even filed untill the 3rd.

ok, i vented which is for edited post.

The only explanation I can think of is the owner mailed it late, I will have to find out when he mailed the ticket but I will for sure give the court a call on monday and I will look at the date I got the ticket, and when I paid it. I have the receipt in my car.

Ok, after going into my bank account the date I withdrew money for the ticket was 3/02/09.

That means I received the ticket 3/1/09.

So, I did the money order 3/2/09 and It was mailed 3/3/09 that is when I gave it to the owner and he put a stamp on it and mailed it that day.

it is now 3/20/09. I received the notice 3/17/09.

that means I paid it before 10 days and no court should be required.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dont forget there were two hollidays and only 28 days last month... the 10 days the copper spoke about did not include weekends or hollidays!

well, what the fuck am i opposed to do? pull a superman out of my ass?

I had the class Monday & Tuesday it was issued Monday, had money order Tuesday, sent it in wednesday.

3/2/02 up until 3/12/09 which is 10 days. If it was sent out 3/3/09 it should not take a week for them receive it.

my dad says dont worrie about it, give them a call monday.

it was on a monday so 3/2/09 Ticket Issued. Same exact day I wen't to the bank because I was off from work after the class, and I filled out the money order. 3/2/09 was Tuesday the last day of class + the certification test. After school I dropped by my work and gave the envelope to the owner who put a stamp on it and mailed it in on that day. So, from 3/2/09 until 3/13/09 ur telling me that is not enough time to receive it?

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

so you got the ticket on 3/2... ten days later would be the 16th.

Yah, im so flustered I got the dates mixed up wasn't lookin at my computer calender correctly.

Ticket was issued 3/2/09 Monday around 7 am.

I went to class, they all knew about the ticket, went to work, talked to the boss on what to do, Went to the bank, filled out money order 3/2/09 $75.00 Tuesday Class again, and I handed the money order to my owner who put the stamp on it and mailed it that day. So, from 3/3/09 until w.e they should of got that letter 2 days at the latest the court place is like 10 minutes from where I work. so, it was WAY before than TEN DAYS.

There should be no reason for this letter, or court appearance.

Yah, I was on court supervision for 1st time for 90 days and passed with flying covers, I have no record, and no PUNCHES on my license it's all CLEAN.

and that wasn't even from the same county that was from State Police where I live WILL COUNTY Court.

so I paid the ticket the 2nd day which was Tuesday 3/3/09.

Received the notice 3/17/09.

due 4/17/09 8:30 am.

god this thread is confusing

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

okay, the ticket was filed on 3/3 so you had 10 business days from then which would have been the 17th... now the case details letter makes sense. our problem now is... when did the check get in the mail? they will have your envelope which was post dated. so dont worry mane all will be fine. for future reference always make time to put that important shit in the mail box yourself... sometimes life does suck and it will throw challenges your way, but you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive. anyways, we just need to sort all this B.S. out just incase you do have to appear in court you wont look like a stupid ass and you will have all the correct answers ftw!!!

Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=