Sonic Electronix

Man right now you can get a sundown 1500 and 2000 for like 425 which is an amazing price. I wouldnt trade them for anything im infact getting 1 more 2000 soon. I believe they are spl. Quality and looks are unheard of and service is great. Whats your price range if you dont mind maybe i can help ya out if you dont mind me asking?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Man right now you can get a sundown 1500 and 2000 for like 425 which is an amazing price. I wouldnt trade them for anything im infact getting 1 more 2000 soon. I believe they are spl. Quality and looks are unheard of and service is great. Whats your price range if you dont mind maybe i can help ya out if you dont mind me asking?

When i get to that point i would spend 1500 or so on a good sub amp. like I said earlier i dont want to go 2 overboard with it. I was looking at the rockford power series also, because i know the name. I would reallly like to have that 4000watt monster they make but i think that is gonna be too much for me HAHA.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I'm running alittle over 10kw and I hate it!!!! I hate getting in the car and haveing to worry about my voltage, and having to throw the batteries on a chrager everyonce and a while.

I would say ~1500w rms to bass 75w a speaker.

I did an install with 2 12" re se's, on an xt-4000d, with 2 sets of orion cobalt door speakers with a 400w soundstream high amp. And that is just about perfect. Loud enough to impress some people, with out having to worry about batts, alts, tons of 1/0 runs.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

When i get to that point i would spend 1500 or so on a good sub amp. like I said earlier i dont want to go 2 overboard with it. I was looking at the rockford power series also, because i know the name. I would reallly like to have that 4000watt monster they make but i think that is gonna be too much for me HAHA.

If your interested sundown does make a SAZ3500D. Its in the making lol. What type of vehicle you putting it in? For subs id go with Fi, DC, Sundown, you get the idea... Your making me go bigger lol 4000 watt monster poosh.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I'm running alittle over 10kw and I hate it!!!! I hate getting in the car and haveing to worry about my voltage, and having to throw the batteries on a chrager everyonce and a while.

I did an install with 2 12" re se's, on an xt-4000d, with 2 sets of orion cobalt door speakers with a 400w soundstream high amp. And that is just about perfect. Loud enough to impress some people, with out having to worry about batts, alts, tons of 1/0 runs.

x2 on that its its daily id stay 2000 rms sub and 100 rms speaker range. Too much more and theres alternaters, batteries, multiple runs of 1/0. 2000 watts is nice when done correctly. Dont get me wrong ho alts and batts are nice but expensive

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Yeah, having to worry bout stuff like that is a pain, thats another reason i want to kinda keep it simple, i just got out of a headache (EVO) and i dont realy want another one HAHA

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I really do like the Fi subs they look nice, I also like the RE XXX subs but they are horribly expensive. what is the sound quality like with the Re Subs?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Mechman Elite 370

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

amazing.... I love every RE sub. If you can afford xxx get mx's they will take 2kw daily, and sound amazing

I have some mx's ill let go for cheap if your interested pm me

Edited by Bigg Boy

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

phoenix gold rsd 6.5 comp set from ebay = 71$ with shipping and insurance..

you can get some diable audio technology amplifiers for a good price and they are under rated power...

DAT1000.1 can put out up to 1900..

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

In all honesty just for a good daily system thats not outrageous butstill get loud all u really need is 1000rms goin to whatever you want for subs and about 200-400rms on mids/highs and youll be straight :good:

this guys got it figured out. not too much stress on the electric and loud enough to fill your needs. You bring out the play toy when you wanna shake windowns

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.