darrenk Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 Ok, need some opinions on this one. I have sold my T20001 and will be going back to just using the 5th channel on my Power 1000 which puts out 981w rms @ 1ohm and trying to decide what I want to run. I am not going back to the P3's cuz I would be building another huge box and I am needing more room in the bed of my truck. I will be getting in-store credit back on the 2 RF P3's I blew so I will be able to use it towards RE Audio subs unless I wanted to go to T2's. So for the new setup it is going to be a ported box of course tuned to 34hz cuz I love the low lowz and here is what I've been thinking of either: Option #1 is 2- 15" RE Audio SE D4's or Option #2 is 1 - RE SX 15 D2 or Option #3 is 1 - RF 15" T2 D2 Let me know what you guys think. No one has an opinion on this????? 2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module Build Pics
darrenk Posted March 22, 2009 Author Report Posted March 22, 2009 no opinions huh??? 2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module Build Pics
kryptonite Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 Go with the T2, i love my T1 12's, they slam hard! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
hoppinAltima Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 I would go with the 2 15's RE SE's. just my personal opinion
bumonskateboard6 Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 The 2 SE 15s will get louder just cause of surface area, but i really like the SX 15 good mid line for RE. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
Neo_frog Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 x2 on 2 SEs. More cone area. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.