Ttb Radiation Cd

He must have taken the rest of it down. Here is where I believe it was http://hexibase.com/music/index.html

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

it should be completly legal to upload the cd younggun69 is requesting and download freely because of the folowing post by HexiBase quoted from http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=28619

Well, you've been waiting for it, and now it's finally out. I decided to release it as a completely free CD for everyone to download and use. By eliminating the drawbacks of copyright restrictions, music piracy is a non-issue. As the album's creator, I deem it absolutely free for distribution.

Since there are no legal matters to worry about, you are free to make as many copies, give them to whomever you want, sell them even and keep the money. This also means that forums such as this one can adopt it as an official test or reference CD without ever having to worry about rights or copyright infringements. Anyway, I've babbled enough. Go to hexibase.com and get your copy. Comments also welcome.

and if you do upload it bigpimpin91 send the link to me or post it in here if its okay with the mods/admins

Edited by james660

i have the square master and square wave cd's but not radiation. hit me up with a link also please.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg