Sh*t Happend Today, I Need Your Guy's Prayers. Added Vid On Page Two In Link

Try not to let it bother u too much, hes probably going through some shit. He is still your Dad.

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

honestly, it may just be time to move on bro

idk, u got me thinking about my life, and i know i posted earlier, but damn. My dad and i are civil now, but i haven't seen him for more than a holiday or something like that in 3 years, same for my mom.

and now i'm seeing my girlfriend go through the exact same situation, and i just want to pull her out and get it through her head that parents aren't providers after a certain point, they are just humans and some of them are just really messed up

my .02, especially if you're graduating and not going to college, find some friends and get an apartment. it's surprisingly easy to afford and will build your credit, may have to scale back on toys and shit, but its so worth it, I've never been as happy as when I knew all i had waiting for me at home was a comfy place to sleep, a tv, and a hot shower, and not some dumb fight or pissed of parents.

and if you're going away to college, its the same difference basically.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

prompt care or hit up someone at a nursing home. I have a friend that could do if if you want me to call and ask. let me know.

thanks bro but its taken care of now, my mom is a nurse and took care of it. and if it hasn't closed up by tomorrow, i think i'm going to get stiches. not sure yet though. i'm trying to forget it and idk. its just one of those things. haha, owell. YAY BASS

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Was that Shine On 'Em?

The beat sounded the same as well as the bass line, lyrics completely different though.

yes.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

why cant you go to the hospital? only read the first post didnt care about everyone elses take. if you sdont wanna tell them how it happened make somethign up and go get fixed up

What an asshole! That sucks. You should leave ASAP, make sure he knows in no uncertain terms that he's fucked it (your relationship) up permanently, let that eat at him, if it doesn't then he's not worth your time anyway.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Wheres your wear abouts maybe i can jump out from behind some bushes and show your dad how to pick on someone his own size...lol

I dont want to trash your dad but wtf is up with your dad mentally where he gets VIOLENT over something stupid? And if he was soo pissed off why did you install it in the first place? Is it your car? Did you pay for it? If you did then it should be none of his business.

Im praying to god that YOU WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. Sickens me to hear such shit.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

y would he get mad over something so petty ??

if i was you id wasH my hands with him

happy i dont stay with my pops

because both of us got short tempers haha

yea its good u didnt fight back

it probly would have been worse

I TURN 18 APRIL 10TH !! ARIES >>

but yea just dont think about it

my bro and pops got into a fight last year

and they cool now

2ng76er.jpg

Dream Car

Archived