Sh*t Happend Today, I Need Your Guy's Prayers. Added Vid On Page Two In Link

hope every thing gets better keep us posted and

if it make you feel beter me and my dad do the same thing almost every week execpt the are no fist thrown and im also 17 be 18 march 31st

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

like it was sed earlier.. your dad is probably feeling like shit rite now.. and if hes not than he probaly is shit.. no1 has the rite to do that to a son ..no matter wat.. but you know.. even though i dont think u did anything wrong.. and even though it may sound stupid.. try to be the bigger man here.. apologize for anything he thinks u did wrong.. sometimes parents just see everythin completely different.. my dad used to be like that.. and all i ever had to do was apoligize for shit i didnt ever do.. best case scenario.(spellin??) he does feel like shit.. ends up apologizing to ya and he tries to make it up to you..

i totally know and understand what your going through... just remember life goes on, so keep your head up. as far as that eye goes, see if you know anyone who knows about buterfly stitches they can sometimes be baught at a drug store and is a very simple procedure!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Something similar happened yesterday....but my dad has learned not to put his hands on me.....

I honestly would have beat the $@#% out of him if it was me....best of luck too you man.....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

You did the right thing to not strike back, and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope you bounce back from this with a good attitude, and not something that would scar ya. Get that eye checked out so it can heal man. I'm also about to graduate around that time, I'll pray for both of us that we have a smooth transition into college.

*"I'm just here for the ride"

definitely get that eye checked out. Do you really want a scar reminding you of this day for the rest of your life.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Ahhhhh that story brought back memories,been there done that. U can take care of your eye u dont have to tell them sh*t. Dont get too butt hurt about it im sure he still loves u.

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

damn bro thats pretty shitty what happened...my dad said the same thing about my batteries.."why charge them...your alt will do it" but we didnt throw down because of it.

sorry what happened...hope you find a place once you turn 18...you dont need that shit bro...you know TDH got your back as much as possible

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived