Guy just walked up on my property. :mad:

I was sitting here in my office, and my dog was outside. I heard him barking, so i looked out my window to see what was going on, and i see some guy running away from my truck down my drive-way, and jump into another truck, and leave. I ran, shirtless/shoeless outside, loaded my dog into the truck, and chased them down. I did lose sight of them before i caught them, but I know it was them. I caught them about 10blocks from my hosue at a redlight. I was in the right lane to turn right, they were in the left lane. I pulled up beside them, and asked them what the fuck they were doing in my yard. They of course, denied everything. I told them i saw the truck, and the guy in the yellow/green sweatshirt that did not even bother to take somehting that bright off. They again denied. So i told them that's bullshit, and to not let me ever catch them on my property again, at that time, the light changed, and we rolled up about two car legnths side by side. Nothing else was said, but i mugged them haard untill we turned, then i rolled up my 5, and came back home.

I don't know if they had seen my truck around town, and wondered if anything was in it, or if they were after my dog, which we have problems with pits being stolen around here. I would say my truck, if it wasnt for 2 seperate occasions where a guy followed me while walking my dog, and another occasion where i went outside to let my dog inside, and somone was at the end of my property staring up at him/me. Fuckers piss me the fuck off. hopefully if these 3 incidnents are connected, they now know that i am on guard.

Fixing to buy me some cameras online right now. and hook them into my computer to record while i am not home. If anyone has any suggestions, PM me.

I am looking at just one wireless camera, that i can run into my computer, and record onto my HDD when i am away/at work. That way if when i come home, something isnt right, i can just refer back to it. Every kit i find is uber expensive. anyone have any objections to just buying a wireless camera for around 50-100bucks online, and this little device...

http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/product_info....roducts_id=2511

look at getting a 4 ch dvr card. pretty cheap to get. then u can add a couple cams as you go. I have a 16 ch DVR card for my computer and it works great.

The most important thing to look for is recording rate. No less then 15IPS or FPS on each channel.

So a 4 ch card should bo atleast 60 IPS or FPS and a 16 ch card should be no less then 240 IPS or FPS

Idealy you should have a card that will record true life 30 IPS or FPS per channel.

Next look for cams that have an output of no less then 480 LR

Any less on either will hurt you more then help you when looking at someone stealing your shit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I would look for one sorta like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-CHS-2-REAL-TIME-60-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

Some 4 channels will have a second video out.

My 16 channel has 2 videos out. Plus what is on the monitor.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac

i wouldnt but from that seller. looks like shit is shippin from hong kong. u will end up with customs fee its complete bullshit

Ok. What about this kit? It is located in the states, & not too pricy.

Video Compression: MPEG-4

Display Speed: NTSC: 30Frames PAL: 25Frames

Recording Speed: NTSC: 30Frames PAL: 25Frames

Display Resolution: 768*576, 384*288

Total resource: 4card/system total resource to120 frames

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Ch-DVR-Card-Cctv-PC-...tem280081771232

i wouldnt but from that seller. looks like shit is shippin from hong kong. u will end up with customs fee its complete bullshit

no you wont. i just had a bluetooth shipped from hong kong for $25.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg