Guy just walked up on my property. :mad:

I just now saw some humor in this. when i pulled up beside them at the redlight, the driver pointed for the other guy to look out the window. If you guys could have seen the look on this guys face as he turned and looked, and saw my truck sitting there. PRICELESS! He started to roll down the window, then stopped, looked at the driver, then turned back to me, and rolled it down. that was when i started talking.

:watsup:

i woulda gotten the plate #, went home, tracked it, and found out where they lived.

That is what my dad said. Now that i think back, i should have told them to pull over. but there was 2 of them, and i had no sort of protection on me.

didnt you have to doggy? i know you said he aint a killer, but if he sees his owner in danger, he prolly would attack.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ok. What about this kit? It is located in the states, & not too pricy.

Video Compression: MPEG-4

Display Speed: NTSC: 30Frames PAL: 25Frames

Recording Speed: NTSC: 30Frames PAL: 25Frames

Display Resolution: 768*576, 384*288

Total resource: 4card/system total resource to120 frames

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Ch-DVR-Card-Cctv-PC-...tem280081771232

i'd pass on that card, try to find one with a higher recording rate not just display rate. BTW i was just showing the 1st card I found, Be sure to check out the seller real well before you use the ol' ebay

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

We have a 4 camera, wireless, X-10 system here. It does pretty good, but is a pain to get things set right. Sometimes XP likes to crash running the software.

I also have a wintv card with a el cheapo camera on it. This is setup on a dedicated (well, somewhat dedicated, it is also the server for the house) system. This camera is aimed right at the Beretta and Astro and only records when there is motion, using gotcha! software. Hasn't let me down...... yet.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia