im going to get my car detailed in a couple of weeks. does detailing include compounding because when i bought my car it had like a piss yellow stain on the side of the car and i think compounding will get it out. if i get my car detailed will it include compounding?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

I work at a detailing shop. Our complete details include full interior cleanup basically 'showroom ready' Interior gets completely scrubbed. motor steamed, dressed. exterior waxed, dressed, chrome and wheels polished. for more $, buffing. etc...

Thats what we do. May be diff. where yours is at... :)

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

im going to get my car detailed in a couple of weeks. does detailing include compounding because when i bought my car it had like a piss yellow stain on the side of the car and i think compounding will get it out. if i get my car detailed will it include compounding?

Depending on what package you have paid for. All my details include super wash, compounding and then a color sealer and brightener then a multi polimer glaze with teflon.

Edited by lowryder

For a good full detail you will need to leave your car with the shop for more than a few hours. The shop around here needs the car to stay with them over the weekend, its garage kept and only the owner of the shop works on the car, nobody else.

But there are some valet detailers that come to your place and work on your car. The usually do a general polish, but if the paint condition is real bad the price goes up significantly. You can learn to do this yourself, it can be fun, at least for me its fun.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/index.php

Team Stereo Clarity