Sonic Electronix

double post fail..

Edited by Mikesmith0890

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I can't find a 4 ohms stable amp with a LPF. Does anyone know of one? And thanks for the processor ideas.

what power range are you looking for in an amp...nearly every amp out today is at least four ohm stable....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i really cant think of a single sub amp that isn't 4 ohm stable, or doesn't have some sort of LPF

anything made by any name brand company, and most every reputable off-brand company (diablo/dc/audioque/sundown/cactus sounds/DD/us amps/etc) should have the features you need

post up the amp you have, preferably a shot that includes the side with all the little adjustment knobs on it, i'm sure someone will point out which one is an LPF

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

amps are amps bro

post up what you have, is it a plate amp? standard reciever? i know my plate amp has an lpf dial, and my reciever has a separate hpf high level speaker outputs and an lpf for its low level subwoofer output

if we know what you have we can start somewhere....

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

You're looking for a 4 ohm stable (home stereo) amplifier that is capable of providing atleast 150 watts. Man you would have made your situation alot more simpler by just getting a regular (home stereo) sub with a build in amp.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Look into getta a pro audio power amp

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)