i recently bought a new computer in the summer and it works fine for what i need it to do but it gets noisy and slow i was wondering if there is any program that could clean up shit i dont need and what not to make it faster

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i recently bought a new computer in the summer and it works fine for what i need it to do but it gets noisy and slow i was wondering if there is any program that could clean up shit i dont need and what not to make it faster

yeah u can run a disk cleaner or defragment ur hard drive but do a backup on ur system first. check this out it's other ways to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvraz0yC_8

If your case is getting noisy it had to be the fans. Clean them!

yeah after i read this i decided to rip er apart and it was full of dust and so i took the vacuum to it and its alot quieter thanks for that

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah after i read this i decided to rip er apart and it was full of dust and so i took the vacuum to it and its alot quieter thanks for that

You have to do that once in a month. Get a compressor and blow the shit out of the case. With the vacuum it isn't that good.

If you can place your case somewhere higher do it. All the dust gathers on the floor and gets suck by the fans. If you don't have any filters on the fans, your case will be full of dust even after one week. More dust > noisier case and fans not working properly > case not cooling properly > may damage your hardware.

bg_flag.gif

yeah i wanted to dust it out with the air compresser but to lazy so i just hooked the vacuum up to it and blew in it alot and the dust went in the air and got sucked up but yeah i'll be sure to clean it atleast once a week thanks alot

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Dust is a mofo. I hate it, I wish it never existed. My stand that holds my plasma tv and my audio componets is all black glass. The dust sticks out like a sore thumb.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

less dust=less heat=more speed

my old desktop would benchmark like 25% slower when full of dust

def break out the compressor and clean it out, works for laptops too, you dont even know how fast they get clogged up

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC