slugdub Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 I thought I'd resurrect it, since its so good. Box Tuning Calculator.exe - 0.04MB All credit to ExpoSport. Also a question. If you want to do sealed then set the port to zero? I'm trying to configure for 1 cu ft sealed and I'm a bit surprised by the dimensions, I thought it would almost be smaller. Oh well. Should be correct right?
AI James Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 alot of people here swear by it, good lookin out to exposport for helping these people out with a tool they can use.
slugdub Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 alot of people here swear by it, good lookin out to exposport for helping these people out with a tool they can use. For sure. For those of us that can barely us spreadsheets and take 5 minutes to even figure out a tape measure, its a real treat.
Eric B Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 I use it.. Works great! 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
AI James Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 even though that programs here, i still see alot of fucked up boxes
Eric B Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 even though that programs here, i still see alot of fucked up boxes Yea and its a damn shame... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
slugdub Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 even though that programs here, i still see alot of fucked up boxes I don't see it stickied. The original post probably should be stickied IMO. It got kind of buried. For some reason there is a lot more people here, it seems, than in the past. Maybe they search 'calculator' and don't get to the bottom of the screen.
AI James Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 guess you still need to know wtf your inputing and what it all means i swear seeing boxes with 4sq in of port per cube with all the tools provided here is real laughable
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.