Layin Frame,Sonoma.......with a few ponys backin it up...PIX TOO

• 1 month later...

Youll have to excuse my ......bullshitting at the end of the Video....The dude in the yellow shirt..hes the president ...of the company which I work for..so It was kinda shocking for me to see him there,taking an interest in our toys... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

did i miss it or what.....is that a 305 or a 350? either way i bet that noma is quick.....thats a sick build but no bump!

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

did i miss it or what.....is that a 305 or a 350? either way i bet that noma is quick.....thats a sick build but no bump!

Dassa Tuned Port IJEXSHUN :) 350

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

that truck is SICK, Amazing work. Turned out amazing.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

that was a nice vid and a sweet ass truck to go with it man now i want a truck instead of a car

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

• 7 months later...

Archived