New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

my controls

board settings

enable quick reply

ty ty ty.

yea its pretty simple really, just have to take time to look around.

this is the newest and Best Forum Software out, it has everything and a kitchen sink, we just have to figure out how to use it.

that will take time, but once its dialed in, trust me you'll love it.

were some of the posts from the past couple of days lost? i thought i noticed a few threads that were missing some posts? I could be wrong though.... :blink:

everytime I tried getting it 100% upto date, it would reset my settings, so I couldnt do it 100% live, 100% impossible.

oh and we only lost 24 hors of post, not 2 or 3 days worth. we lost 2 days worth of members though.

I wasntt restting all those setting 3x times sorry

by any chance is there a way to get it so there is only 1 reply for each time you visit the thread per subscription? i figure if i get a e-mail per post then i better not subscribe to the jokes page :lol:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

is there anything about a limit to pics being posted in a thread? nobody has mentioned anything about my post.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Guest MegaloManiac

I hate to rant. But this forum sucks on mobile phones. on the other forum i could check the page with ease. this new one it will load all the the section pages, but when it comes time to go into a thread it loads everything fine when loading but as soon as it finishes loading the page screen turns white and i cant view it at all. I dont know if there is anything you can do about it. /rant

I hate to rant. But this forum sucks on mobile phones. on the other forum i could check the page with ease. this new one it will load all the the section pages, but when it comes time to go into a thread it loads everything fine when loading but as soon as it finishes loading the page screen turns white and i cant view it at all. I dont know if there is anything you can do about it. /rant

nope nothing I can do, so stop whining

Archived