New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

I will look into this, Im not sure how that part works.

if this helps this is what i get for the first link on my email

"If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox."

not sure how to make that work id like to get an email for each seperate topic

i am still having trouble with this site remembering me. I have to login everytime i visit, where other sites that require a username and password and that have a remember me seem to work and i have not had any problems. It isnt a big deal but a hassle since i have the new topics under my favs and i have to go back in and sign back in each time i get online.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

everytime I tried getting it 100% upto date, it would reset my settings, so I couldnt do it 100% live, 100% impossible.

oh and we only lost 24 hors of post, not 2 or 3 days worth. we lost 2 days worth of members though.

I wasntt restting all those setting 3x times sorry

guess what thats a forum bug, I did some research, they just released a new update, I will update the system in the morning and that should end that issue and a few lil errors I have been seeing.

if this helps this is what i get for the first link on my email

"If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox."

not sure how to make that work id like to get an email for each seperate topic

what browser are you using?

i am still having trouble with this site remembering me. I have to login everytime i visit, where other sites that require a username and password and that have a remember me seem to work and i have not had any problems. It isnt a big deal but a hassle since i have the new topics under my favs and i have to go back in and sign back in each time i get online.

how about you bro, what browser are you using?

NewCents, your issue should be solved sometime today ( I hope)

i sorta have the same problem as lov... but this time it remembered me so maybe its fixed.

im using ie 7.0 btw

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived