New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

david i sent you a email, a moment ago it would not let me sign in at all, i signed in prolly 10-15 times and it would show login successful then when it reloads the page or transfers i would not be logged in when it came back to the forum. So i signed out of aol and tryed again and had the same problem, so now i am using IE 6 and i can login but i cant see any pics only text. which is prolly b/c of some of my ie settings.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

david i sent you a email, a moment ago it would not let me sign in at all, i signed in prolly 10-15 times and it would show login successful then when it reloads the page or transfers i would not be logged in when it came back to the forum. So i signed out of aol and tryed again and had the same problem, so now i am using IE 6 and i can login but i cant see any pics only text. which is prolly b/c of some of my ie settings.

Update your IE to IE7 and throw away your AOL browser, no Offense bro, BUT AOL sucks.

sorry man I cant do to much for your AOL issue, I did change the cookie settings just abit to fix the firefox login issue.

Im trying to fix it but I think its just aol sux or your settings are all on high security or something, Im kinda stumped.

i will update to IE7 tomorrow morning, i got slow dial up so it will take forever to install, it seems like the aol browser is much faster than my IE browser thats why i used it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I had the same problem when trying to sighn in for the first few times I deleted my cookies and temporary internet files and it signed in fine

yea I changed cookie settings, to try and fix the firefox stay logged in issue.

The only "issue" i'd like to address is that I'm surprised that there are no more spammers since we switched forums. Good goin David!

(P.S: anybody remember a link from one? I need a refill of enzyte. J/K :lol:B) )

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived