Look at Crankedaking44's comment and see if you don't think its BS and the guy has no vids,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkmBRgvg5WI...ec-HM-fresh+div

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Look at Crankedaking44's comment and see if you don't think its BS and the guy has no vids,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkmBRgvg5WI...ec-HM-fresh+div

Thats gotta be a hell of box with only 1000 rms haha :bsflag:

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

yea i think its kinda funny though shoot ill be happy with 140s after my new build actually ill just be happy to have bass again riding around with no bass blows

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Call me stupid, but I see alot of people from up north do this type of head to head stuff. Where they face off against each other. Are they looking to see who's bass is louder or what? What is the deal. They play a couple seconds of some song then the people clap and point fingers and jump around. What is going on here? Seriously. I would like to know.

Yeah I don't know much about this either, I think these guys are in New York, but why don't they just put a mic in the rides and meter it? Looks like that would be the be the best way to tell whos louder, they even have a championship belt that they pass back n forth lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Where is that Beast from da east dude when we need him. I gotta ask him. I will narrow it down. This must be a New York thing. I am just trying to figure this out. It has me perplexed!!

Im around. I have learned not to talk about this here because it doesn't sit well with some people and I don't do this back and fourth thing anymore but to clear this up. All it is an old fashion parking lot sound-off before meters and organizations. The format is about who has the better sounding vehicle musically which includes (Bass.Mids.Highs) with clarity and no distortion. People on some forums don't like it because they are hooked with meters and the whole dying sport of SPL. The debate of who is louder I would say is that Butler guy that just broke that world record of 181.x but didn't really sound loud at all outside. The meter to me is a tricky thing. You have guys doing 55@32hz and others doing a 56@53hz and according to the meter, the guy with the 56 won but if you listen to both guys, the guy doing that 55 shits all over the other guy musically. To me the whole streetbattle scene is alot more fun because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Some people will choose car (a) and others cars (B). Whatever the outcome is, people are going to talk about it like crazy and the spectator turnouts are much larger. I heard one year that some World Final had 50 people there or like the SBN 2009 which I was there, turnout was horrible regardless of whatever they try to portray as a successful show, the only reason people came over was because of the FMF show next door. Point is that the show was dead but whatever. Last year I promoted a show with only three weeks of marketing for a Brooklyn shop and 7000+ people showed up according to Police numbers and Im not making that up, it was in a couple of publications like 12volt and mobile electronics I think. Listen, go with what you like because that's the bottomline. If you have defined ?s, PM me

Streetbattle. That is the word I was looking for. Ok. Now i understand. I knew you could clarify this. We don't really have that down here ,but I bet it would catch on. Cool... As far as that comment. 168 is loud. I would like to see that on the TL.