Official King Of Cali Rules

FreelandKustomz

i could of picked all that shit up 4 u faster

why cant i bass race my car in to classes of king of cali it not dbdrag dont get freaked out . i think i should be running my car in to classes

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

why cant i bass race my car in to classes of king of cali it not dbdrag dont get freaked out . i think i should be running my car in to classes

hay freeland where does it say in the rules that i cant my car in to class .this is not dbdrag racing there no points no takers on this or what

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Still sweating down here in fresneck.

Im fucking pacing my parking lot waiting for a fedex truck..lol

Smoking about a pack every hour.

well bout time to open the shop, ill post back when I see my boxes.

Good luck to all who are still building, I feel your pain

lol still waiting, if my oldest didnt have open house tonight id offer to come help out if you needed it.

hay freeland where does it say in the rules that i cant my car in to class .this is not dbdrag racing there no points no takers on this or what

can u show me where the rules say 1 car only because i dident see that in the rules so im doing 1 car 2 classes

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Nyman if you want to bass race your civic and your tahoe they just have to be in seperate classes. thats all. Like it was said earlier, if someone came in and won first or even first and second in 2 classes it wouldnt be fair to the others. Dont worry we will have Head rest and bass wars and you can play the civic in that class too.

just trying to be fair, I mean do you really need two crown rings ? Nymans dream to look like this guy?

haha just playin with ya man

Posted Image

Nyman if you want to bass race your civic and your tahoe they just have to be in seperate classes. thats all. Like it was said earlier, if someone came in and won first or even first and second in 2 classes it wouldnt be fair to the others. Dont worry we will have Head rest and bass wars and you can play the civic in that class too.

just trying to be fair, I mean do you really need two crown rings ? Nymans dream to look like this guy?

haha just playin with ya man

Posted Image

ok cool whats head rest wars hell ya i want two crown rings . where did u find my dad at

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Ah yes i better make a few more announcements then........check for updates right now

Ok soooo I'm going for drag king and bass race the resone is me and the hummer as of his last show we are tenths of a db apart not sure I will win it's gonna be close and bass race can go to anybody with these rules now I have 2 chance is it gonna bee looked down apon if I get lucky and take both classes?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived