Official King Of Cali Rules

FreelandKustomz

what up joey what u doing

I'm taking a break... i need more wood!!!!!! I'm losing Db's :girl_devil: I need my Db Juice!!!!!........

Hey is anyone coming by San Jose that is going to LA so i can send Freeland some Stetsom stuff.... Shirts, Stickers,Amps?

and some literature.....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Ok soooo I'm going for drag king and bass race the resone is me and the hummer as of his last show we are tenths of a db apart not sure I will win it's gonna be close and bass race can go to anybody with these rules now I have 2 chance is it gonna bee looked down apon if I get lucky and take both classes?

what classes is every one doing roll call as they put it put up or shut up real sac bass http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Just sitting here waiting on a couple packages :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ss 5+ and br 159.9

and koc for both and head rest and port wars..

Im doing it all..

and alpine, we were very close as of last show, when I found out I had 3 blown subs.

And good luck taking any state records away from me.

Its gonna be an all out battle.

If fedex shows the fuck up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ss 5+ and br 159.9

Im doing it all..

and alpine, we were very close as of last show, when I found out I had 3 blown subs.

im doing 119 class im new at this

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

ss 5+ and br 159.9

Im doing it all..

Oh that's sounds like a good challange I did bust my 60 with only 3 amps when there should be six but I have to wait for that so i really cant say anything right now thanks for the motavation ;)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Freeland I'm newguy408 on trempro what this about doubting you will give ss titles for koc I know more than 5 ss cars that are going just for that title

What's up with that???? Can we get some info set in stone???

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh it's on BISH!!!! lol (big angry voice)

I want you to get it going so we can go h2h 159.9

Go get busy mang.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived