Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Looking nice man. You sir have a ton of patience with this build. More than I could say for myself. Granted this probably isn't your daily driver so you can take your time with it. Can't wait till this is up and going and i'm sure you feel the same. Now get back to work. Lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Leaving for the Hot Rod Power Tour today but last weekend we did end up getting the rear of the Burban bagged.....for being the first vehicle I have ever bagged it is pretty frickin cool......cant wait for the Shockwaves to arrive so i can get those on and see how the vehicle handles it......the ride was good with the springs but even better with the bags......it has no problem handling all the weight in the back......it pops the ass end of the truck right up......i will keep you posted.....Detroit here I come

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 4 weeks later...

real nice job

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

• 6 months later...

Update,

The Burban is sitting on full airride with KMC Slide 26's, painted, the sounds are done.....right now I have a 6.0 that I just purchased which will be the next addition this spring....how does a 408 stroker sound?????hahahahaha

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Man this thing is brought back from the dead in a good way. I want to see a video of it all done Please :D

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well, no vid til this spring unfortunately......the truck is on jack stands and the VCM is at XS getting repaired.....and hopefully by that time I will have the new motor built and I will have a lot more to show everyone...

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived