Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amps are mounted and the wiring is coming slowly buy surely...should have the other alternator on Wed....Batts should be here soon too!

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Got a little more wiring done and found exactly where I am going to mount the 360....need those batts so i can start on the power side of things.....here are some more pics....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Is it ok to have your port opening that close to the hatch? Im looking at doing 2 18s in my 2000 4dr blazer. I dont have quite the room you do, but i can still manage 10 cubes. Clean install so far, keep up the good work.

EDIT: found out i can manage 13.5 cubes roughly

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

awesome build so far! cant wait to see more of it

Team *** 2008 Scion TC limited edition

(1) *** junk 12

(1) sundown 100.4

(1) sundown 3000d

(1) kinetik 2400 and 1400

(1) eclipse deck

(1) AA 6.5 one of a kind :)

(1) 250 Excessive Amperage Alt + big 3

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...1&hl=acex3a

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366274

team_ssa.jpg

I have my grounds under there, so I drilled a hole put a stainless 3/8 bolt through and will attach my grounds for the amps there....less clutter

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

HAHA WANG....havent heard that in a long time.....but yeah I am hope it does.....just went back out and got a little more done.....need to get some aluminum though....I am redoing the battery tray.....it is a little too heavy right now......so if anyone is looking for a battery tray....I have one...carbon steel...very strong.....but back to the aluminum I am going to do it in 1/4 inch.....same design as the last one.....need angle and T bar.......I also need some more 0 gauge ring terminals.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived