Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Went out yesterday and bought a few sheets of 3/4 MDF to get started.......I am in need of some 1" Plexi if you have some I need it the piece I am looking for is 48" x 48" let me know...I am in the Chicago land area......The build begins ......Here we go again

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Thanks guys.....I appreciate it........I have gotten a couple Pm's asking me what I am planning......Well, I am going to keep the factory headunit for starters.....I have the rear entertainment and I have a daughter so I dont feel like riping all of that out.....that is unless there is a way to change it and retain it but I dont think so......I do want to add some headrest monitors which I here there is a harness that adds a video out.......If you know what it is please PM me.......I will be adding a 4ch........I have a alpine V12.......it the digital one.....the model number escapes me right now.......the 2 t20001 one for each BTL.....the 360.2.........the dual alt. setup with the 320 amp DC POWER INC alt.........custom box.......the XS 975's I had in the TBSS.........audio control epicenter????? Maybe Im not sure I really liked it in the TBSS but that could be becasue of the box well see.....yeah so I think that is it.....I still have all the shallow mount 10's that I bought for the TBSS 4 to be exact but I dont think that I am going to go that crazy.....I would like to but I think I am going to wait for the Tahoe and or Trans am build.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived