I Have Old Car Smell On My Hands

Touching nasty shits like 10y old carpet, soaked and dirty isn't a "subtle nuances".

With gloves like this (googled :D ) you can save the damn smell.

sexy-doctor-raven-riley.jpg

Playing with wires ins's smelly -_-

Edited by The enD
bg_flag.gif

mechanix gloves...i use them cuz my hands always get like messed up...i can like twist 22g wires and stuff, and what more could you need

be thankful you aint doing 3 or 4 nasty cars a day

people have THE MOST DISGUSTING CARS

ever reach behind a seat to pull it out to run a power line and find a used condom?

ever pull the little subwoofer thing out of a mercedes convertable and find a full out piss and shit filled rat nest complete with dead rat?

ever sit down in a seat to pull a dash apart and realize their little baby let loose a full bladder on it before they handed the keys to you?

be glad you think your hands smell ;), invest in mechanix gloves with the leather fingertips, those like spandex ones are junk

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

mechanix gloves...i use them cuz my hands always get like messed up...i can like twist 22g wires and stuff, and what more could you need

be thankful you aint doing 3 or 4 nasty cars a day

people have THE MOST DISGUSTING CARS

ever reach behind a seat to pull it out to run a power line and find a used condom?

ever pull the little subwoofer thing out of a mercedes convertable and find a full out piss and shit filled rat nest complete with dead rat?

ever sit down in a seat to pull a dash apart and realize their little baby let loose a full bladder on it before they handed the keys to you?

be glad you think your hands smell ;), invest in mechanix gloves with the leather fingertips, those like spandex ones are junk

times fucking 2

we had a guy bring a chevy in that was FULL of dirt.

soaking ass wet carpet etc.

smokers are some of the worse smelling cars ever.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg