alright well now im pretty much set on a 250, either a Honda CRF250R or a Yamaha YZ250F

now the hard part, finding one on ebay for around ~3 grand lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

alright, ill try lookin on there...but ive still got a lil ways to go yet, i more than likely wont have enough money until the end of fall id say

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

im a kawasaki man all the way, and i prefer 2 stroke over 4, but for you a 4 stroke would prolly be better

GL on finding a bike

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

If I do get a 250 four stroke, what am I lookin at as far as routine maintenance

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Mine is bone stock, never been opened and i've gone balls out for two years in 120+ heat in vegas 5 days a week.

only thing i've done for "maintenance" is oil changes, radiator fluid changes, tires, and sprockets/chain.

i need to get valves adjusted and jetted but i've been very happy with how its taken the abuse i've thrown at it over the years.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

only thing i've done for "maintenance" is oil changes, radiator fluid changes, tires, and sprockets/chain.

ok haha, just wonderin, cause im by no means a mechanic haha

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

I don't know if this is too late but I thought I might as well throw my opinion out there. I think a 2 stroke would be better. reason being you could get one way cheaper, parts and maintenance are much cheaper and easier to do yourself.

I know some people have had great luck with the new 4 strokes and I'm not knockin them by any means but I have 2 friends with crf 450s and they have had horrible luck with them. one is I think an 06 that he got off the showroom floor that has probably had over 3 grand in just from maintenance and the other is an 03 that has also had numerous problems. Maybe they both just got lemons but all of my 2 strokes have been easy maintenance. To most normal every day riders a 4 stroke is unpractical. My friends do oil and air filter changes almost every other ride, just that alone is anywhere from $30-50. They are way better on gas and you don't have to deal with mixing gas but you can maintain your own bike instead of having to take it in for top ends and valve checks. A top end on a 2 stroke is $120 and a couple hours of time, friends 450s top end was over $800 and was without the bike for over a week and had to bring it back in 3 times from more problems.

sorry for the long post but you get the picture, my opinions for the 125