Sundown Audio

Best To Worst Amps Listed Here!

Guest GPMACHINE

im beginning to see exactly how biased this site is, i say one half ass comment to anyone and i get bitched and moaned at left and right, but some little stupid fuck kid whom comes on the board bumping threads adding nothing to them whatsoever then talking shit, a mod cant get off thier asses and do a damn thing about it.

suck it up suzy................ :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

all the stupid ass posts......which are now missing................i deleted them......now.,,,,

STFU http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

hey shit head..............pipe down....or you can take a hike.......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

We got angry Timmy on patrol guys!

<_<

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

so i see my post with relevant amps to the topic was deleted also?

sure was .............get over it.................you wanna cry around.....and have little pissing matches.......

Not on my watch..................... :lol:

are we done.....or do i need to flex my Baleeeeeeeeeeet muscles some more....

:lol::lol::lol:

sure was .............get over it.................you wanna cry around.....and have little pissing matches.......

Not on my watch..................... :lol:

are we done.....or do i need to flex my Baleeeeeeeeeeet muscles some more....

:lol::lol::lol:

so basically its just delete everything when someone does to me the same shit you guys banned me for last time, kinda bullshit but whatever

seriously James......My 4 year old is standing here telling you to grow the fuck up and let it go......

if your on tha rag....................go to the bathroom and get cleaned up................

dont bring it here............

do we need to have david start a vip section for annoying asshats............you could moderate........ :lol:

id pass,

its just plain stupid how near every one of the mods /here are so damn worthless unless it has to do with someone bitching about me calling them stupid. I've never just plain called someone out for no reason at all and still get banned for it, which was no big deal, but its coo for others.

w/e take your forum and shove it up your asses

id pass,

its just plain stupid how near every one of the mods /here are so damn worthless unless it has to do with someone bitching about me calling them stupid. I've never just plain called someone out for no reason at all and still get banned for it, which was no big deal, but its coo for others.

w/e take your forum and shove it up your asses

well...................phuck it.......its not "up to me" but if i get my way.......your done...........

you are worse than all the noobs.............you couldnt hack it as a mod........and now you think theyre all out to get you..............................its a damn conspiricy James.......i tell you it is..................

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooo hooooooo

refer to chodes post..

Feeling Sorry For Yourself

Archived