My car will go to 3500 rpms and bog down i cant figure out what is going on it just started doing it when i was driving earlier tonight. I am kinda thinking it might have something to do with having a hole in my exhaust but i dont know does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this to do that ??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My car will go to 3500 rpms and bog down i cant figure out what is going on it just started doing it when i was driving earlier tonight. I am kinda thinking it might have something to do with having a hole in my exhaust but i dont know does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this to do that ??

Tough to tell really. If it is throwing a code, some cars go into a valet mode and they will only rev so high and usually will only go 35mph....once the problem(S) are fixed the computer must be reset.

These new cars are a PITA. Go to auto zone and have them run a scan on the computer for you.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be a variety of things. Throttle suck distress or (if manual trans.) it could be the slave cylinder, possibly. I would just go have it looked at and diagnosed.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Could be alot of things, catalytic converter?

Prolly this, but could also be other things such as a fuel pump going bad, clogged fuel filter, etc.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Worst case scenario, faulty ECU. Had that problem with an old Pontiac 6000 I drove last summer for a bit, and it went from bogging once in awhile, to the motor dying completely as I was going 65 down a highway...God DAMN I thought I was gonna die wrestling that hunk of junk onto the side. Annoying thing was, it started right up and went on...then did it again. Took months to diagnose.

Too many projects, too little time...