CodyB Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 There weren't enough asian girls and asian imported carsThats why I liked it more. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Herrie_V Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 I just watched this movie at home on dvd Liked it very much, it was way better than tokio drift. Im waiting on part 5 now, after i seen the end
Red-navi-916 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 ppl are telling me this movie is made before tokiyo drift so idk.....but i havent seen it yet lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
stretchnutz78 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 saw the new one, all ill say is i should have just rented the holliday like the wife wanted to do. total let down for me. theres always work in progress
HPI_Savage25 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 I personally liked the new one. Way better than Tokyo drift IMO. Very nice cars in it also.. Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....
Red-navi-916 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 damn im watchig it rigth now its fuckn sick....... but i got so cought up in it im 15 min late for class shit BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
brsteinbach Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 I personally think it was awesome as hell. Seen it last Saturday and Im going to see it again this weekend. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Bumpindemlowzz Posted May 1, 2009 Author Report Posted May 1, 2009 I ended up seeing it twice... I think it was good 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Red-navi-916 Posted May 1, 2009 Report Posted May 1, 2009 i usually dont have time to go see it and this guy sent mea pretty good website to see in on so thats working out pretty goood, and its good quality yay hah BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.