Sonic Electronix

since the AC can be adjusted you can really let your mind go wild on how "off" it could be but diffrent rules and such also come into play. lol ive never metered my system db drag style all sealed up on the windshield. it would suck balls sealed up. bad

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

if you're anywhere near little rock then maybe i can help you out.

i just like building. lol

you, me and fritos should meet up. his car sounds good man.

We call the AC190 "Dial-a-score" at the shop I work at, you can just crank the gain on it to get whatever you want. A properly calibrated AC190 can be every bit as good as a termlab but most of the time people just max them to get stupid scores - especially shops, the crappy ones love to meter a customers car and go LOOK YOU GOT 152dB!!! when really they're only doing like 135dB termlab.

We had a guy once claim he was doing 150s based on what the shop that installed it told him, turned out it was a cranked AC190 in the trunk with the subs, that's not 'A 150'

When you say '150dB' people generally assume you mean dbdrag style - that's mic on the windscreen, car sealed, on a new termlab.

I can hit '150dB' with 2 DD1508's with 600wrms... if we're talking free rules :P

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

another arkansan here. which part are you from.

I had a friend that took out his center seat and put in a box with the sub and port facing back. it sounded good and got loud. But it was also big. the top was maybe a few inches under shoulder height when you sit in the seat.

I am from Northeast Arkansas , city is Paragould next to Jonesboro :)

Archived