BASSBOXMAN Saturn Vue Build *NEW GOODIES CAME IN!* More coming soon!

I got to hear the box tonight! Did a 148.8 with no sweat. Dan is super cool. Box is sweet!

Thanks Man it was nice to meet you also :)

Wasn't to bad with 2000 watts clamped. I really shouldn't have used the box yesterday with the back and bottom of the enclosure attached with screws only hehe but I wanted to attend and show it a little, now I get to take it back apart. Can't wait to get my Nightshades in and hook the other amp up! Oops I spilled the beans.. two Nightshades should be on their way pretty soon!

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Uh oh, some Nightshades. Sounds like you have a plan to get loud then. I will bet that you'll fall in love with the subs.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Uh oh, some Nightshades. Sounds like you have a plan to get loud then. I will bet that you'll fall in love with the subs.

Yea I believe I made a good choice joining the team. Just can't wait for those bad boys to get here!!

(2) Crunch GP3000D-Pro amps and (2) 15" Nightshades seem like a pretty good combo.

Already had the amps but may switch to an all Sundown setup eventually. I need to pick a 4 channel so I may go ahead and grab the SAX-100.4D before too long.

you and your table saw must have some pretty loooooooooooonnngg nights

Indeed.. Going to get a little break soon though, bout time to get some glass work done on the left and right sides of the box weee!

that thing looks sweet

Thanks! I'll try to get some pics up in its' current state. Managed to slap it together for a show last night and covered it in some primer to cover all the filler blends lol. The bottom and rear side of the enclosure were just screwed in place strategically to allow me to play it a little, although it wasn't sealed up by any means still sounded good and through up some descent numbers. When I finally get it ready for paint and then have it painted... only then can I seal the back and lower portion up, but for now I am going to leave it together so I can do some glass work on the lower side where the dowels are and focus on the side pieces til my subs get shipped to me.

thats dope.. i'm a technician at a saturn dealership in socal, i never seen any vues with bump.. it's badass.. you have mad kerf skills

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Pics coming soon! Had to slap it together again (hate doing that since it isn't really ready but what the hell... love going to the shows) for another show tomorrow which will be quite a drive but Saturday/Sunday I will have some more pictures up. Not real loud yet but will be getting loud before much longer :) low 50's hopefully closer to mid but we'll see what happens, don't wanna talk it and it not happen, a 50 is np 52 shouldn't be an issue.. louder than that? dunno how much the pretty box will do. Can't wait to get it all done so I can paint it and put it together permanently.

Archived