King Of Cali Thoughts?

King of Cali 2010?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to see this go?

• Have a nor cal and so cal location again next year and same format.
    • One location in so cal at knotts berry farm and be a two day event.
    • It was fun, but dont do it again next year.
  2. 2. How did you think this year went?

• Out of Control
    • Good and was a good chance to go agaisnt competitors you never had a chance to go against.
    • Meh
    • Too expensive?

Well what did you guys think? This section is JUST for your opinion of the show and weather you want it again next year as two locations or one big two day location at Knotts Berry Farm??? Your opinions mean a lot to me! I want to keep this going!!

If its at knotts berry farm next year it will be like this:

saturday is 3x db drag, bass race, and psychlone.

sunday is exhibition matches, king of cali and trophies

You will be catered, and have discounted hotel costs, and free entry into the park for both days.

Well what did you guys think? This section is JUST for your opinion of the show and weather you want it again next year as two locations or one big two day location at Knotts Berry Farm??? Your opinions mean a lot to me! I want to keep this going!!

You will be catered, and have discounted hotel costs, and free entry into the park for both days.

i say keep it the way it is not everyone can make that trip down south (we were gonna but shit happends) have'n the nor cal location was great i was able to still go if it was just in la i would of had to sit out

and the show was awsome one of our best turn outs and crazy loud show... there was stuff going on and people EVERYWHERE

but yes do it again and i bet next year will have even a better turn out seeing how this went so well

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

maybe no burnout contests with rocks flying everywhere next time.

x2

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i say keep it the way it is not everyone can make that trip down south (we were gonna but shit happends) have'n the nor cal location was great i was able to still go if it was just in la i would of had to sit out

and the show was awsome one of our best turn outs and crazy loud show... there was stuff going on and people EVERYWHERE

but yes do it again and i bet next year will have even a better turn out seeing how this went so well

Agreed... I would of been assed out if it was only in LA.... I had planned on going to LA but shit happens and i was working on my truck every night.... just to get it at a show.....

It was a lil crazy with via enternet thing but it was all good... 1st World Finals took longer to set up.... so it's expected to be a little crazy.. I plan on doing this show every year...... Auto Rama ......Kings of Cali....... West Coast Finals........ Hell yeah!!!!

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Yeah we had the phone plugged into the PA system so we could al you hear doug and you guys hootin and hollering in the background. Once we got it all figured out it worked awesome. also burnout contests NEVER go well......i do ever allow that at any car shows i do.

Edited by FreelandKustomz

how about a cen cal spot??

fresno is 2.5 hours from sac and LA

just a thought.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I think its great that you could have the show at KBF but in reality a 2 day show takes up too much time to be able to enjoy Knotts....Maybe a Sunday show and that way people could drive out Fri/Early Sat and enjoy the park atleast one day.

If you really think about it Knotts this past weekend was open 10am-10pm not much time to really enjoy the park. :8)

Damn ! It was freakin' awesome event . . . but yeah it's better to keep it on 2 locations 'coz not everyone can make the trip down south.

But hosting the event about mid-Cal might be a good idea if we all wanted one location for next year. I think this is just fair to all the competitors.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg