Sonic Electronix

clipping start before you hear it....it sounds like no dips and valley's in your media just same volume at all freq's depending upon if your clipping subs and full freq drivers

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

actually yes it is.i only use my boost when some recorded music needs more low end,like some old rock and such

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

clipping start before you hear it....it sounds like no dips and valley's in your media just same volume at all freq's depending upon if your clipping subs and full freq drivers

WTF?

It all depends on how bad the clipping is. If it's real soft, you won't notice it, but a very flattened wave will sound very distorted.

If your gains are set right, you should never need a bass boost.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

my bass boost is all the way down on the amp and most of the settings are low except the voltage which is half way. but i use my bass knob to increase the bass because i dont wanna drive around wangin 24/7. i needa figure out how to tune it before i fuck up my speakers. i went outside and got a bass tester that had long tones and playing it full tilt and didnt hear a shitty flat sound unless i turned it up to much so should i be ok?

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Archived