Hannah's Dc Bass Racer! "lola"

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Enjoy :D

Anybody want details on WHY?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

For sure. The box was built to calculations, but this being the first experience with a kerfed port for either of us the calcs got a little screwy. Plan is to recalculate tonight and Drew's going to cut and re-Kerf a whole new top baffle tomorrow. (I wanted to come but he doesn't want to wait til I get off work, so I get to sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labor this time :)) Stay tuned!

hannahjamminflv.gif

To elaborate on her post,

original sketchup showed 2" from kerf to port wall and 2" from kerf to floor.

ended up with 3.25" from kerf to port wall and 3.5" from kerf to floor

this CRUSHED net internal volume and made the port so large it was easily tuned 50hz+

we knew this right before final assembly and decided to finish and test, sure enough it was bad haha

updates tomorrow :D

-Drew

**the build is 1/2 the fun anyways :yahoo:

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived