Hannah's Dc Bass Racer! "lola"

looks to be coming along nicely... Sucks to redo things but the end results with so your hard work im sure.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

ONLY KERF PIC!!

Posted Image

:D

i've gotten some.... inspiration... from a said saturn vue

-Drew

Awww it was coming along so good too :( Hope the next one is working out for ya! It's real important to get resin in those grooves. A restaurant style ketchup squeeze bottle works good but have to move quick.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Yeah, i was very suprsided how strong the kerf was with the cracks filled with glue set over night.

almost strong enough to leave alone if i didn't know any better hahaha we're glassing the outer kerf now, where the wood is thin and weak. Then sand and paint and assemble :D

Glad you like it bassboxman i didn't want to come off as replicating yours- but DAMN it looks good in the hatchback :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:;

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Thanks man! The math is what fucked us the first time, second time around math was spot on and came out MUCH better.

i dont know if you want exposed cracks on the back side or not but our goal was to compress all the cracks so the glue would better reach all three sides.

Mr.P, Eyesandears, and I are planning some stupid shit in the future. Hopeing to take kerfing to a standard like yours Thumperr :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Yeah, i was very suprsided how strong the kerf was with the cracks filled with glue set over night.

almost strong enough to leave alone if i didn't know any better hahaha we're glassing the outer kerf now, where the wood is thin and weak. Then sand and paint and assemble :D

Glad you like it bassboxman i didn't want to come off as replicating yours- but DAMN it looks good in the hatchback :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:;

-Drew

No way, I am hear to meet people and learn as well as show what I can do. I am glad my build inspired this kerf build. *honored*

I do like the design and think it will sound pretty damn good! Keep up the good work :) And it does look really good back there in the hatch!!

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Archived