Sonic Electronix

Lets See Some 140-150db Boxes!

trust me, its tuned way too low need to be eitehr 68hz or 78 hz, plus i'll be ordering a nother 12" later

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

so could you hit 140's with 2 kicker cvr's in a box tuned to 33hz with the right amp. my boy says he has this setup in his car and its hittin 140's. he said 4 cvrs cracked his windshield. i cant remember what amp he said he had. i did see the crack but sounds like bs to me.

2 Kicker C12's

Kicker ZX400.1

Ported Box

2004 Saturn Vue

http://www.myspace.com/theman7777

seriouly doubt it craking the winshield, unless it was walld off... my friend willy hits 160+ and doesn't break the glass.... 2 12's yaa Chodes cabin is small, so its alittle easyer to hit bigger #'s trunk cras are teh hardest to get a good #

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Well, I still havent gotten a really good meter yet, but at Autorama with music, I jumped over 140db in bass race (not peak-just average) with the 2-15s loaded in my box, took 1- 15" out, and used this box as a spl single 15" set up, I gained alot more boom out of it, but didnt have the $25 to get metered the next day, but I still showed up, broke, with my car bumpin in the parking lot :-(

This box is fully interchangeable, as you might be able to notice from teh bolts on the front. Its a Tline tuned at 33hz, SPL Ported box 1-15" 42hz 1-15" bandpass tline 34/33hz, or Isobaric bandpass/tline (which I used that iso design was very uncontrollable)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 mtx 7500 12s

2 rockford fosgate 1500.1bds

1 H.O. 250 alt

1 run of 0 gage

1 yellow top bat

145.3.... soon to be running 6 18 fi bl :D

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2006&Page=5

so could you hit 140's with 2 kicker cvr's in a box tuned to 33hz with the right amp. my boy says he has this setup in his car and its hittin 140's. he said 4 cvrs cracked his windshield. i cant remember what amp he said he had. i did see the crack but sounds like bs to me.

two tens getting 1200watts gets me a 143.8@34hz in the kick on the TL out of the trunk of my accord...so its possible...hell, anything is possible...

and im calling BS on the cracked windshield...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived