i want to cut the metal out in the back seat and an put 4 batts under the seat and customize my own support bars for the peeps that are sitting in the back. But does anyone know how to cut metal or easy enough for me to do.

Edited by bassmachine

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

what kind of metal? cuz you can just use a jig-saw with a metal saw-bit. it should do just fine as long as its not too thick

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

I would not recomend using the jig saw. It will take you for ever even with the metal blade and you'll probably end up burnning up your jig saw. I would use a cut off saw with a metal cutting blade.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Sawzall will do the trick, or a chop saw if you have the room. I work with metal alot, nothing a good sawzall and a good welder can't take care of. If the sawzall isn't fast enough, then an angle grinder w/ carbon cutting discs will work real well too.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!