DC Sound Lab

2003 Chevy Extended Cab

i havnt used REAL aero ports, i have used 4" pvc pipe's in its place tho and they were very smooth i loved them, but i like regular old slot ports as whell thats what im using in my next build, its really up to you but if i have the money i would get some real nice 6 inch aero ports

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i havnt used REAL aero ports, i have used 4" pvc pipe's in its place tho and they were very smooth i loved them, but i like regular old slot ports as whell thats what im using in my next build, its really up to you but if i have the money i would get some real nice 6 inch aero ports

i might just go with a slot port

if not check out this site

www.precisionports.com thats the site i used to help figure out my port tuning for when i used pvc pipes, you can try playin around with those too...i really liked the sound they gave, it was very smooth...did a box a while back for 2 lvl 4 15"s in 7.5 cubes tuned to 29 hz with 4 4" aero ports, played the lows HARD and was very smooth doing so

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if not check out this site

www.precisionports.com thats the site i used to help figure out my port tuning for when i used pvc pipes, you can try playin around with those too...i really liked the sound they gave, it was very smooth...did a box a while back for 2 lvl 4 15"s in 7.5 cubes tuned to 29 hz with 4 4" aero ports, played the lows HARD and was very smooth doing so

i have 3 pvc pipes about 22 inches long each that i used in my old box