JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 It was 'hard' for me to even post this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif hahahah "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 I give you both I see 5 other ppl lookin @ this....what ya got?!? "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
sayhuh? Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 I see 5 other ppl lookin @ this....what ya got?!? I'm at work and bored. This gives me something to do other than work. Blown
JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
Applejack Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
JPM75 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Posted April 14, 2009 DAMN....I got nuthin!!! (YET) Good one! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.