That's the liberal way of thinking. Liberals want help from the government, they want the government to control their life. They have no ambition to do things on their own. Most of the people in a city near me, Fall River Massachusetts, are on welfare. They say they have depression, drug problems, or a toothache, being sarcastic and they get free health care, food stamps and about $330 in assistance. These people CAN work. They are all mostly drug addicts who just want to sit at home and play video games. They take that $330 a month and buy drugs, deal them and make a huge profit over time. Then you have people who really need the assistance and cannot get on it. They need to hire a lawyer and it takes years.

When it comes to school lunches these parents are lazy and taking advantage of the system. I think all free lunches should be abolished. These parents can afford a jar of peanut butter, jelly and a loaf of bread. They rather have the state pay for it than to take care of their own kids.

Kids having kids? Fall River Massachusetts is the top teen pregnancy rate in the state and they get everything. Again, it's the liberal way of thinking that these kids need to be rewarded for poor thinking. I heard of some that have gotten free education only to shove it in the states face and fail every subject, not show up for classes. It makes me sick. These kids should be forced to get a job or 2 to raise the kid. They should not be allowed to buy an X-Box or expensive items. Support the damn kid, put your money away and when that child of theirs turns 18, they have money for college. I know some with 3-5 kids, they are on welfare and have 1 pound of pot in the house dealing it with the kids in there. The kids are 2-12 years old and have no respect, kicking, and swearing at people.

Stop the free or reduced education, they do not care about it and do not deserve it. This would in turn put more money into our government. You want to go to college, get a job and save up. Then pay your own way. Have some responsibility in their lives.

Women shouldn't be able to marry a guy in jail, PERIOD.

Ehhh, I have had junk cars and got a ticket and have had nice cars and no tickets. I have been pulled over once and an illegal search on my car all because it was 90 degrees out and I had a head bandanna on, the cop lady asked where the drugs where, I told her if she found drugs I would kiss her ass. This was after she went through my car without asking. She didn't give me a ticket or anything and was pissed cause she had nothing. I don't do drugs unless a doctor gives them to me.

The least educated statement on the internet. In the past year or so the so called "Conservative" party have made their followers believe that all of the Democrats are just waiting for Obama to take away all responsibility so they can all live in free housing and collect free cheese. I live in North Carolina and I can tell you (having lived in a number of states) that the poor and publically funded are not predominantly ANY party. I still see McSame signs on low income apartment windows.

I would like to know where these facts come from.

So let the kids starve! Great thinking. Next we should just lt them die of an infection or the flu just because there is a VERY selfish movement out there.

To say the Democrats all want to be on welfare is nonsense. Of the people who voted in the last Presidential election, the voters with the most education were the "Liberals".

Yes the biggest thing for me is education, it pisses me off that i bust my ass day in and day out and cant get a bit of help, Hating to bring race into this but a failing student of other ethnicitys can get w.e. the hell they yet i have to bust my ass for, im not racist never have been never will be, but i think its total bullshit that these illegal imagrants can come into the country and collect on like 4 or 5 different social securitys, yet i cant get a federal loan to pay for school, all i wanted was a damn loan, id pay it back, no questions asked just as long as i could get the money to pay for over priced schooling that u so badly need now a days to get anywhere, It just pisses me off that these people can mooch off the goverment and get w.e. they want and yet i cant get get some help to advance myself in life, i pretty much have to go to the military for the goverment to help with my schooling, i dont understand why they wanna help the ppl that dont want help, but leave us that want it but cant get it out on the corner begging for it, i really hate the liberal lifestyle, i mean if u can work or u can run u either need to be in the damn military or doing something other that sitting on ur asses, or you could get the fuck out of the country and mooch of someone else cuz im sick of paying taxes so the lazy ass bums can just mooch some more, remove income taxes and make a fucking fair tax that way u buy what u can afford and dont get penalized for making more than someone that doesnt work. just my .02 sorry if that came off bad but i just hate the way our gov. is heading

Another totally fact less statement. This is the kind of ignorance that makes me wonder if anyone remembers where their ancestors came from. Fear and a total lack of education can go a long way.

In Fayetteville NC there is Fayetteville State University. I know white people who get "minority" scholarships because there is a black majority.

How many Illegal Canadians are rounded up and deported? How about Brits or Jamaicans? Africans and Italians? Sounds a little anti-Mexican to me. Have you ever asked your self why exactly it is so illegal for Mexicans and not such a big deal for the rest of the world? It is more dangerous for the U.S. for you to run a stop sign or talk on the phone while driving.

The least educated statement on the internet. In the past year or so the so called "Conservative" party have made their followers believe that all of the Democrats are just waiting for Obama to take away all responsibility so they can all live in free housing and collect free cheese. I live in North Carolina and I can tell you (having lived in a number of states) that the poor and publically funded are not predominantly ANY party. I still see McSame signs on low income apartment windows.

I would like to know where these facts come from.

So let the kids starve! Great thinking. Next we should just lt them die of an infection or the flu just because there is a VERY selfish movement out there.

To say the Democrats all want to be on welfare is nonsense. Of the people who voted in the last Presidential election, the voters with the most education were the "Liberals".

First off, this is NOT a bash, just a little input.

I don't think that was the implication. But the majority of the lower class is democratic just for that reason. I have no affinity for any specific party, but I do see the trends. Statistically, the lower class tends to be democratic and uneducated with no ambition. I've dealt with a lot of them (ALL of my friends) and they all think they should have a piece of the 'cheese'. I apparently don't deserve the amount of money that I make and I should share it with everybody even though I've busted my ass to get where I am. They tell me the upper class should be taxed more, so they can receive more help since they are in such "poor shape" yet they don't want to go do anything about it.

Please keep it polite. I would like to hear opinions. :)

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

First off, this is NOT a bash, just a little input.

I don't think that was the implication. But the majority of the lower class is democratic just for that reason. I have no affinity for any specific party, but I do see the trends. Statistically, the lower class tends to be democratic and uneducated with no ambition. I've dealt with a lot of them (ALL of my friends) and they all think they should have a piece of the 'cheese'. I apparently don't deserve the amount of money that I make and I should share it with everybody even though I've busted my ass to get where I am. They tell me the upper class should be taxed more, so they can receive more help since they are in such "poor shape" yet they don't want to go do anything about it.

Please keep it polite. I would like to hear opinions. :)

I would like to know where these "statistics" come from. Where I am from it is pretty evenly split. Poor doesn't mean Democrat or Republican. The only place I ever hear this is from "right wing" talk show hosts and un-checked "research" by partison groups. I am being civil, and would love to see the proof that the majority of the Democrat voters are uneducated. Even Boorts aggrees that the majority of College students are "Liberal" I have even called in to his show to ask about it.

Although it looks like I lean WAY left, it is usually in the face of a baseless argument with an uninformed "Conservative".

the reason i created this thread is it seemed to me in order to recieve help anymore is to render yourself helpless.

not bashing people who recieve help but rather showing a flaw in the way the administration works.

they do not notice those that should get help they notice those that are in dire need. which is not bad except for the fact that people have seen this trend and are now destroying their own lives and using money they do not deserve

its like a lazy person breaking their legs so they can get a handicap parking tag so they dont have to walk so much. u see the ridiculousness in that logic?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

the reason i created this thread is it seemed to me in order to recieve help anymore is to render yourself helpless.

not bashing people who recieve help but rather showing a flaw in the way the administration works.

they do not notice those that should get help they notice those that are in dire need. which is not bad except for the fact that people have seen this trend and are now destroying their own lives and using money they do not deserve

its like a lazy person breaking their legs so they can get a handicap parking tag so they dont have to walk so much. u see the ridiculousness in that logic?

This is not a three month old problem my friend. Obama and Clinton didn't invent poverty or welfare. The Bush administration didn't do it either. It goes way deeper than a political party, but there are certain people who are taking peoples eye off the ball with things like welfare and illegal aliens. \\Everyone should look around and decide what is REALLY going to crash this country into the side of the mountain.

Divisive policies and crazy rhetoric "and those weirdo's and the tea parties" are going to be the downfall of this country. I have been in countries where the leadership told the masses that "This group of people are the reason you are poor!" "That group of people have stripped your national identity away". There is no real difference between the political parties.

Everyone should look around and decide what is REALLY going to crash this country into the side of the mountain.

Liberals and obama.

We're already in the side of the mountain, now we're just sliding our way down. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Agree totally with the OP, this is a good discussion thread.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

What's sad is some people are reading that statement and thinking "what's wrong with that?" :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Liberals and obama.

We're already in the side of the mountain, now we're just sliding our way down. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Agree totally with the OP, this is a good discussion thread.

How are liberals and Obama going to crash the country? What are the facts? Facts keep opinions in check. Of course some people see me asking "how" and think I am being combative. I just like to hear cold hard facts when in a discussion that can easily incite anger and emotion. Fack can negate emotion "even if it goes against what the pretend to "know for a fact" "

This is not a three month old problem my friend. Obama and Clinton didn't invent poverty or welfare. The Bush administration didn't do it either. It goes way deeper than a political party, but there are certain people who are taking peoples eye off the ball with things like welfare and illegal aliens. \\Everyone should look around and decide what is REALLY going to crash this country into the side of the mountain.

Divisive policies and crazy rhetoric "and those weirdo's and the tea parties" are going to be the downfall of this country. I have been in countries where the leadership told the masses that "This group of people are the reason you are poor!" "That group of people have stripped your national identity away". There is no real difference between the political parties.

i never said it was a three month old problem. in fact i never said anything about Obama, Clinton or Bush. its something i have noticed in school and my life and just decided to see wut people thought about it.

it has been the same with ALL administrations. whether it be a workplace, school or our government.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build