Hey Chode, I know how ya feel.. I do lawn maintenance as well.. Ive had many things stolen over the years.. Just in the past 4 years.. Someone walked right into my garage(Went to take a shit) and stole my Shindawia Eb630 blower..A few months ago someone stole my Stihl extended reach hedge trimmers right off my trailer(Had to store my trailer at my brothers house for awhile) they cut the lock..

Insurance is good to have, but the deductible is $500.. Mise well not even claim any hand held tools..

My neighbor keeps a high powered paintball gun in close reach..He also put a box of paint balls in the freezer...

Edited by Grtrat1

i hate people that break into houses, sorry to hear this, man them people should get there ass kicked!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

def gotta keep an eye on your stuff....we have everything locked down...and the 1 night that we dont lock up the blower it was stolen. we had it on a trailer...we werent the only ones hit up there was a bunch of breaks ins in unlocked cars (portable gps, loose radios and radar detectors were stolen, also out neighbors blower was in the neighbors yard...he started his car w remote start and whoever had the blower dropped it and took off...

i went into a sub shop 1 time and these guys sped off with one of my hand held blower....i didnt have enoug time to get in my truck and chase them down. plus it would be hard w a trailor and besides they wouldnt have stopped.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

def gotta keep an eye on your stuff....we have everything locked down...and the 1 night that we dont lock up the blower it was stolen. we had it on a trailer...we werent the only ones hit up there was a bunch of breaks ins in unlocked cars (portable gps, loose radios and radar detectors were stolen, also out neighbors blower was in the neighbors yard...he started his car w remote start and whoever had the blower dropped it and took off...

i went into a sub shop 1 time and these guys sped off with one of my hand held blower....i didnt have enoug time to get in my truck and chase them down. plus it would be hard w a trailor and besides they wouldnt have stopped.

Ya man people like to steal all they can ive had 2 mowers stolen brand new Scag riders maybe 20 hours on each 3 or 4 weed eaters 2 blowers both handheld. I had someone even grab my trimmer line spool and unspool it down a street and I had a 6.5x14 open landscape stolen from me

its worse when its someone you know...some local kids got drunk and decided its a good idea to steal my uncle's dirtbike. they broke in the shed at like 2 in the morning, pushed it down the street and then destroyed it trying to hotwire it to drive it back home (like lost all the bolts, fairings, cut wires, etc)

the retard then drove it home and sold it to my cousin's girlfriend's cousin...it was recovered within a day and the kid kinda got off lucky considering my uncle like grabbed some other kid involved by the neck and pinned him against the ceiling trying to find out who had the bike....other kids involved just got visits from the cops and grounded and whatnot.

its fucked up to be robbed by a kid who hangs out with you, who sleeps over your house, who eats your food and feeds your dog when you go on vacation.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC