Sand it really good and smooth and make sure its clean! then if high filler primer dont work u can try to go with self etching primer. :rolleyes:

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Just now seeing this bro.

You're going to need a good filler primer, when you see my PM later you'll see about the duplicolor filler primer works pretty good. If you decide to get me to help you with your pods I'll check out the box as well.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

remember the paint is only gonna be as good as the prep. so if you prep im sure the paint shop wont warranty the end result. and they like to charge more if you do the prep work, at least thats my experience.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.